Please book an appointment for a quote. get a quote
Boiler Fault Finding & Repair
Get your boiler repaired with a Gas Safe Engineer. One Off Boiler Repair includes the call-out fee and the first hour’s labour, covering the boiler assessment and repair where possible. If the repair requires parts or further work we will let you know and give you a written quote on the day. Please call or book an appointment for a Gas Safe qualified engineer to visit
You should get your boiler serviced regularly to make sure it’s working properly. A faulty boiler could waste you money on energy and might even start leaking poisonous carbon monoxide. Because the gas is colourless and odourless, it’s hard to tell if one of your appliances starts leaking carbon monoxide – so you should get them serviced by a Gas Safe Registered engineer once a year. Boiler Service Includes:
- Inspection of your boiler and controls to make sure they’re working properly.
- Check your boiler for corrosion and leaks.
- Removal of the casing of your boiler to inspect the main components.
- Check the gas pressure.
- Test the flue to make sure it’s not emitting any unsafe fumes.
- Internal clean of the parts (if tests indicate they need it).
- Check seals on the casing prior to replacement.
We’ll leave you with a checklist of information about your boiler’s safety.
- Your gas appliances will be checked for gas tightness.
- If test points are available, standing and working pressure will be tested. Your Gas Safe engineer will check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturers data plate
- Checks will be carried out for the provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Flue flow will be tested to make sure products of combustion are removed.
- All flame failure devices will be checked for satisfactory operation.
- Where appropriate checks will be made for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets.
- Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be made and reported.
Without completing all of the above checks an appliance can not be issued a Gas Safety Certificate.
Managing a property can be a full-time job making it very difficult to undertake if you already have a full time job or live overseas.
If you own a rental property or several investment properties we can provide you with a specialised, personal property management service. This service includes providing you with a qualified, dependable tenant, obtaining your rents on time and keeping your property in excellent condition.
Our service will include an annual landlord certificate and Boiler Service. Gas related repairs are done by our own engineers at a discounted rate and Should there be a need for any other repairs and services to your property we will find the best partners for the job and obtain a quote for you approval. Once approved their work will be closely monitored by us to ensure the job is completed quickly and efficiently and to the highest standard.
Other Gas Appliances
Other Gas Appliance service and repairs are also available, please call for an appointment and quote.